Chief Executive Officer
- Highly Competitive + Bonus
- Scientific Sales & Marketing
About this job
For over 50 years, our client has been developing and manufacturing state of the art LC, GC and MS technology, delivering excellence in products, services and innovations to global markets.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented, visionary and driven Chief Executive Officer to develop and grow the business, coaching and mentoring the senior management team to ensure tangible bottom line impact!
You will take full management responsibility for two major facilities, one in Scotland and the other close to the Dutch/Belgian Border - taking charge of businesses strategy, in addition to commercial and operational activities. You will build shareholder value whilst simultaneously leading and motivating product development, commercial and operations teams.
This role will suit an inspiring leader, who can positively impact teamwork across international teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A (further) degree in Chemistry/related subject
- A base within a commutable distance from Livingston or Goes
- Extensive business experience with the ability to identify new markets
- Board level insight - preferably in a biotech or related field
- A track record of identifying innovative routes to market and business partners
- Negotiation and relationship building expertise
If this role interests you and fits with your career aspirations, apply now!
Keywords: Chromatography, mass spectrometry, HPLC, LC, GC, GC-MS, liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, analytical chemistry, CEO, Chief Executive Officer, C-Suite, Executive, Scotland, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Motherwell, Livingston, VRS8511DJ
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website