- Life Science
About this job
As global leaders in the development and manufacture of cutting-edge porous technologies, our client specialises in the filtration and separation of materials in a range of sectors, including biotechnology, pharmaceutical and life science. Looking to expand their operations team, they are on the hunt for a driven, self-motivated Production Operator.
In this position, you’ll ensure all equipment is used safely and correctly for the manufacture of products. Some elements of this role will include inspection and packing, ensuring all quality standards are met. You’ll be supporting the wider team in achieving Operational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), schedules and targets. Team members are encouraged to think about their work and propose ways to optimise and streamline processes.
This is a rotating shift based role (mornings, afternoons, nights) starting Sunday night and ending Friday night.
What you’ll need:
- Previous use of mechanical processing / continuous production equipment systems is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- HNC, BTec or similar vocational qualification in a science or engineering discipline would be a plus!
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent learning & development opportunity – training will be provided
- Career progression – pathway to move into a more responsible role
Apply with VRS today!
Keywords: engineering, product engineering, manufacturing, manufacture, operator, production operator, filtration, separation, porous technologies, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, life science, Wales, VRS8519MF
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website