Laboratory QA Auditor
- North West
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Entry level role for an early career Scientist or Graduate seeking a move into Quality Assurance!
Joining a dynamic team of QA professionals, you will call upon your analytical and problem-solving skills to investigate
anomalies in laboratory data. You will utilise your meticulous approach to tasks to certify study reports meet regulatory standards and ensure timely project delivery to key clients.
Your key responsibilities will include supporting GLP/GCP QA activities across the business such as:
- Study plan review to ensure regulatory projects are planned correctly
- Providing guidance & advice to laboratory scientists, ensuring staff are aware of the current procedures & regulations
- Supporting audit of scientific data, ensuring that the reports fully and accurately describe the data generated by laboratory studies
- BSc/MSc in a scientific discipline; any industry experience would be seen as advantageous
- A keen eye for detail and determination to complete tasks to a high standard
- Strong problem-solving and organisational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Industry experienced GLP/GCP auditors are also encouraged to apply for appointment at QA Auditor level.
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this rewarding opportunity with significant room for growth and progression!
Key words; QA, Quality Assurance, Quality Management Systems, QMS, QA Activities, GLP, GCP, Trainee, Entry Level, Graduate, Science, Life Sciences, Chemistry, VRS8461AW
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.