Quality Manager - Genomics
- South East
- £45,000-£60,000 DOE
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Quality professional to take the next step in their career!
Our client is a leading international life sciences company who support analytical testing programmes across multiple industries. Based onsite in Milton Keynes, the Quality Manager will be responsible for upholding the highest standards of quality across the Genomics laboratory operations.You will design, implement and manage quality control processes whilst ensuring compliance to ISO 17025 and 15189 regulations across the site.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive quality assurance program for the laboratory.
- Establishing and monitoring quality control metrics to assess the accuracy and reliability of laboratory processes, data, and results.
- Conducting regular audits and inspections to identify areas for improvement.
- Providing training on quality procedures.
- Leading investigations into any deviations, non-conformities, or quality issues, and drive the implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
Applications are invited from accomplished Quality Managers or Senior Quality professionals from a genomics or molecular biology laboratory setting. You will have a strong understanding of genomics techniques and laboratory processes, as well as associated ISO 17025 and 15189 regulations.
This is a 100% site-based role in Milton Keynes. In return you will be offered a competitive salary and access to our client’s extensive benefits package.
Apply to VRS to be considered today!
Key words: Quality, assurance, QA, manager, management, laboratory, life science, genomics, molecular biology, chemistry, audit, auditing, QMS, quality management system, ISO 17025, ISO 15189, PCR, assays, SDS-PAGE, DNA sequencing, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, VRS8480AW
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.