Research Scientist - Biomarkers
- South East
- £38,000 - £45,000
- Life Science
About this job
Career defining opportunity to join a prestigious Biopharmaceutical organisation as a Biomarker Research Scientist!
- Develop bespoke complex biomarker assays to successfully quantify analytes found in biofluids & tissues samples
- Optimise experimental design, troubleshoot technical issues & provide expertise in assay progression from R&D to clinical development phases
- Interpret laboratory data, generate reports & effectively communicate with internal & external stakeholders
- PhD, MSc OR BSc in a relevant scientific discipline with demonstrable lab experience
- Ligand Binding Assay development experience with platforms such as ELISA, MSD, Singulex, Simoa/ Quanterix
- Experience working on Biomarker assays is preferred, however candidates with substantial Pharmacokinetic & Immunogenicity assay development will also be considered
Keywords: Bioanalysis, Bioanalytical, Pharmacokinetic, PK, Immunogenicity, Biomarker, ELISA, immunoassay, SIMOA, ligand base assay, method development, pharmaceutical, Slough, London, VRS8469SE
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.