- South East
- Competitive + company car + bonus
- Scientific Sales & Marketing
About this job
Autoimmune diseases and allergies effect millions of people across worldwide. Effective early diagnosis can help reduce symptoms within patients and potentially prevent fatal incidents from occurring.
Our client, a world leader in delivering scientific solutions to the life science industry, are expanding their commercial team supporting the allergies and autoimmune disease healthcare sectors. Within this role you will be focused on improving patient outcomes by providing appropriate diagnostic tests and instruments to healthcare providers, including pathology, public and private medical laboratories.
Managing a highly lucrative territory of London and South East England, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing in-depth product knowledge to accurately represent a portfolio of high-quality diagnostics
- Taking ownership of key accounts and contract (capital equipment and reagent sales)
- Managing service providers
- Leading tender responses
- Attending tradeshows and events
This is a challenging opportunity, that requires the ability to manage multiple complex sales processes simultaneously. We are seeking dynamic Account Managers who bring:
- 2+ years experience within commercial roles focused on healthcare sectors
- Bachelor’s/ Masters in Life Sciences or related subject
- Proven negotiation skills & commercial track record
- A strong knowledge of Salesforce and exceptional organisation skills
As well as an excellent renumeration package including a company car and lucrative bonus scheme, the company offer;
25 days paid holidays + bank holidays, company pension scheme, private healthcare, income protection, life insurance.
Other amenities include discounted gym membership, dining cards, gadget insurance and travel insurance.
Apply today to be contacted by one of our expert consultants!
Keywords: immunodiagnostics, immunoassays, autoimmune, allergies, sales, business development, account management, London, Kent, Hertfordshire, Reading, Essex, Watford, Croydon, Slough, VRS8457AH
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website