Quality Manager – ISO17025
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Proud to help an extensive number of food & beverage companies, our client provides a wide range of analysis and testing services, as well as operational support underpinned by a vigorous programme of research and innovation. With many of their technical services being accredited in accordance with ISO 17025, they are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to lead the Quality team, and promote and develop quality activities across the site.
Providing the company with Quality expertise, the right candidate will have the opportunity to promote a quality first mentality, whilst applying the principles of continuous improvement to systems and processes. It will be your responsibility to review and establish processes and procedures and maintain the quality management systems. Most work is accredited to ISO 9001 and ISO 17025, and a large part of your duties will involve advising, auditing and reporting quality issues to achieve these and future accreditation standards.
- Minimum of 3 years’ demonstrable experience working in similar role
- ISO 17025:2017 experience and demonstrable knowledge essential
- Experience working in a science/laboratory environment is highly desirable
- Knowledge of LEAN and continuous improvement experience
- Experience managing, implementing, or redesigning Quality Management Systems
- Strong evaluation and problem-solving abilities to identify the root cause
- Confident at delivering effective support, training and presentations to a variety of stakeholders.
Hybrid working can be available for the right candidate – 4 days onsite per week for the first 6 months, 3 days per week thereafter.
Apply today to be considered.
Keywords: Quality Officer, QA, Quality Assurance, Senior Quality, QMS, food and drink, ISO 9001, ISO 17025, UKAS, analytical, analysis, laboratory, testing, standards, CAPA, root cause analysis, non-conformance, audit, auditor, lead auditor, internal audit, external audit, supplier audit, VRS8427AW
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.