- South East
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Job title: GLP Administrator
Type: Full time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a GLP Administrator to join a friendly and dynamic laboratory! This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced company where, whilst applying your GLP knowledge and experience, you can grow your career with the business, in a progressive and evolving role.
As GLP Administrator you will coordinate Standard Operating Procedures across the company. You will also be responsible for reviewing and monitoring controlled documents to ensure regulations and standards are consistently aligned to. You will be expected to understand and work to GLP standards and be encourage to drive new initiatives across the business. As such, a flexible approach and willingness to undertake new responsibilities as the role develops are essential.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Minimum two years’ experience in a scientific or administrative position.
- Ideally worked within a GLP environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong professional ability and willingness to learn.
- Responsibility for issuing and distributing new and revised SOPs and controlled forms.
- Ensure COSHH regulations are being maintained and aligned to across the whole company.
- Preparing Study Files.
- Understand and upkeep GLP regulations.
- Manage and maintain equipment calibration schedule.
- Reception and administrative duties as/when required
You will be rewarded with a positive and dynamic working environment, competitive pension, and private healthcare scheme with excellent opportunities for career development.
If you are enthusiastic, trustworthy and eager to have a genuine impact within your company, apply today!
If you believe you are a good match for the role, please get in touch. Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe from this service at any point using our website.