- South East
- Life Science
About this job
Excellent opportunity for an experienced scientist to join the Antibody and Novel Therapeutics department of a global Biopharma company.
This exciting position offers the opportunity to work across multiple projects to contribute to the design, development and delivery of novel bispecific antibodies and protein based therapeutics.
You will work within a team on all aspects of protein production including molecular biology and expression, purification and characterization of proteins. Additionally, you will develop and implement new assays to measure protein function/binding and generate experimental data for a range of different projects.
- PhD in biological sciences with strong experience of protein biochemistry (or equivalent industry experience)
- Experience of protein production techniques, including expression and purification
- Experience of protein/antibody quality testing
- Strong knowledge of assay development to measure protein properties (e.g. binding and function)
- Excellent communication and team working skills
Please note this is a 6 month contract, with the realistic potential to be taken on permanently.
Apply now to be considered!
Keywords: protein, protein biochemistry, protein expression, protein purification, antibody, antibody based therapeutics, assay development, molecular biology, quality testing, AKTA, chromatography, SDS PAGE, western blot, ELISA, Bradford assay, binding assay, protein analysis, biologics, SPR, BLI, Biopharma, therapeutics, Southeast, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, London, Slough, Reading, VRS10624TA
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.