- Analytical Chemistry
About this job
Our client is a knowledge based, science led business whose expertise, flexibility and collaboration allow it to support global customers in their diverse industries to make real world impacts.
Based in Bradford, you will be involved in method development and work in a critical position within the separation science team using a range of chromatographic (LC, GC, and IC) and detection (MS and MS/MS) techniques to analyse a range of test samples submitted by clients from the Life Sciences and related industries.
You will work on laboratory-based analytical projects and have the opportunity to retain and develop technical skills and knowledge to assist work progression as well as your own personal development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BSc or higher in an analytical, chemical or related scientific field with demonstrated, relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to run complex scientific projects ideally within the pharmaceutical field.
- Practical and/or theoretical experience with multiple science techniques (HPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS, Ion Chromatography, GPC, and TLC)
- Knowledge of method development and validation within a GMP environment (Experience of GMP & GLP environment is desired but not essential)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
In return, our client will provide a supportive environment with structured career development plans in line with business goals and individual ambitions. In addition to a competitive salary, they also offer a range of benefits as a minimum.
If you are an inquisitive and passionate person who wants to be part of an equally enthusiastic community then this is the role for you!
Keywords: Analyst, Scientist, Analysis, Chemistry, Method Development, HPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS, Ion Chromatography, GPC, TLC, GLC, GMC, Detection, MS, MS/MS, Testing, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Environmental, Method Development, Bradford, Yorkshire, Leeds, Huddersfield.
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.