- South East
- Analytical Chemistry
About this job
New position available for a motivated scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in a challenging hands-on position!
In this role, you will use your knowledge and experience to analyse key physical properties of API’s and drug products using various pieces of equipment performing techniques such as laser diffraction, optical & electron microscopy, shear cell testing and more.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Chemistry or related field and/or relevant industry experience
- Practical knowledge of particle and bulk powder characterisation measurement techniques
- Hands-on experience with laser diffraction, SEM, surface analysis techniques, etc
- Familiarization with both batch and continuous drug product processing would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a GLP environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a Scientist to join an expanding team within a well-established company. In exchange you will receive generous benefits and rewarding future career prospects.
Applications are encouraged from candidates with the relevant skillset and experience looking for a new challenge.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply to VRS today!
Key words: Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Analysis, physical properties, physical characterisation, thermal analysis, Spectroscopy, XRD, PXRD, laser diffraction, TGA, DSC, FTIR, Method development, Validation, GMP, GLP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Sandwich, Southeast, Kent, Maidstone, Canterbury, VRS8248GG
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.