- South East
- Analytical Chemistry
About this job
Our client is a leading CRO providing expert technical and laboratory support within the environmental testing sector. They are looking for a Lab Manager to take the leading role within their team, providing technical oversight for the day-to-day operations of all lab-based activities.
Within this role you will have several responsibilities including:
- Working with other senior members of staff to ensure on-going projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure the quality systems are maintained within the lab
- Conduct performance reviews to your direct reports, working on personal development plans
- Communicate with customers for project progress and updates
Applications are invited from candidates with:
- A background in analytical chemistry
- Previous experience as a lab manager or equivalent senior role
- Extensive experience with LC-MS & GC-MS instruments
- Experience working within an ISO17025 regulated laboratory
- Strong communication skills are essential
Apply now to VRS to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Keywords: Project management, laboratory manager, residues manager, senior analyst, senior scientist, project coordinator, environmental, agrochemical, pesticide residue, laboratory, analysis, analytical, chemistry, soil, water, management, Bedford, Cambridge, Stevenage, Hitchin, VRS8225PC