Senior Translational Scientist
- East Anglia
- Life Science
About this job
This business is a pioneer in disease screening with several major projects underway in the detection of biomarkers in lung & digestive tract cancers. We are currently recruiting for an expert biologist with significant experience in Translational Oncology to join an expanding clinical and translational team.
Your primary function would to be to evaluate biomarkers of disease and treatment including designing and carrying out validation studies. Your responsibilities would include:
- Analysis & validation of experimental data acquired from non-clinical & clinical samples.
- Clinical study design & communication of results to colleagues & external collaborators
- Cross -functional project & team management of internal & external stakeholders e.g., CROs, academic collaborators etc.
This job is for you, if you possess…
- PhD or equivalent research experience in Cancer Biology, Oncology, Biochemistry or similar
- Expertise in translating lab science into clinical trials and/or experience analysing data from clinical samples and subsequently design clinical studies
- Experience with biomarker discovery, target ID & validation is highly desirable
Predominantly office based at their Cambridge HQ, you'll join a dynamic and fast-paced work environment with opportunities for career growth and development. Our client values innovation, collaboration, and a customer-centric approach. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package!
The recruitment process for this position includes an initial application review, followed by an interview with members of the Clinical and Translational Science Department, and a final interview with the HR team.
Apply to now to be considered for this Senior Translational Scientist position!
Keywords: Biomarker Scientist, clinical research, biomarker discovery, non-invasive, breath analysis, early disease detection, precision medicine, technical liaison, sales and marketing, customer studies, platform research and development, Cambridge, VRS8204CR
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.