Field Service Engineer (Immunodiagnostics)
- Engineering & Software
About this job
Our client is a global leader in the healthcare industry, committed to pushing the boundaries and innovating for a healthier world. They offer a wide range of products and services, helping customers solve significant issues for the diagnostics, discovery and analytics markets.
They are currently looking for a Field Engineer to join their team based in Yorkshire. This role is working within our Diagnostics & Life Sciences division and will be responsible for providing professional customer support throughout Yorkshire and the surrounding region.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will:
- Perform field service, carry out repairs, maintenance and installation of instrumentation and their accessories
- Be the face of the company, ensuring that customer needs are met with high quality
- Provide onsite user training on defined product groups and ensure accurate documentation is in place
- Have a BSc in Biological/Engineering related field
- Experience of service/repair of Life Science instrumentation e.g. Immunoassay/diagnostic platforms and analysers, Automation/Liquid handling
- Have experience in Customer Service Environment, preferably Life Science instrument applications
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service with great communication skills
- Be prepared to travel 1-2 days/ week and have a full driving license.
The ideal candidate will:
In return you will receive strong technical support and mentoring with a focus on career development. Additionally, you will receive a competitive package inclusive of salary, commission, private healthcare and life insurance.
(Applications are also invited to skilled users of equipment with troubleshooting and maintenance experience)
Keywords: Engineering, Biotechnology, Biology, Life Science, Field Service, Field Engineer, Field Service, Customer Service, Client, Maintenance, Instrument, Instrumentation, Installation, Repair, Automation, Immuno, Immunoassay, Systems, Analyser, Analyzer, Immunodiagnostics, Diagnostic, Yorkshire, Leeds, North East, Scotland, North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Sheffield, York, VRS8158TA.
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.