- South East
- Analytical Chemistry
About this job
Fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to join a successful and expanding laboratory in the Pharmaceutical sector!
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Analytical Scientist to join their Cambridgeshire based laboratory. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Analytical testing of pharmaceutical compounds with a range of analytical techniques, including HPLC & GC
- Ensuring work is fully compliant with GMP regulations
- Working closely with other members of your team to ensure work is completed efficiently and within agreed timelines
- MChem, MSc or BSc in Chemistry (or similar)
- Experience with HPLC or GC instrumentation
- Knowledge of GMP regulations would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
To be considered for this exciting role, you will have:
This is a great opportunity for a Chemistry graduate or experienced Analytical Chemists to gain experience within a fast-paced laboratory using state-of-the-art instrumentation. You will be rewarded with career progression opportunities and an excellent working environment!
Apply to VRS now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Scientist, Chemist, Analyst, Analysis, Chemistry, pharmaceutical, biological, sample analysis, LC-UV, HPLC, GC, gas chromatography, high performance liquid chromatography. GLP, GMP, GCP, good laboratory practice, Cambridge, Ely, Royston, East Anglia VRS8138RS
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.