Operational Excellence Manager
- Greater Boston, USA
- $105,000 - $125,000 + Bonus
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Are you a Lean Sigma Black Belt? Do you have an engineering or business degree or proven experience in change management?
This could be the role for you!
Our client is a large, multi-national scientific organisation based out of Northampton, Massachusetts. They are currently searching for a Lean Sigma Black Belt professional to join their team.
As part of the Operations Excellence Team, you will be working with Operational and Senior Leaders to lead various projects aimed at streamlining the company processes and upskilling the current workforce.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Working with Senior Leadership to implement Lean Six Sigma methodologies throughout the business
- Liaise with the Quality Team to deliver exceptional customer service by improving processes
- Create and develop a “Lean/Six Sigma Training Portfolio” to deliver to staff across the company
- Identify candidates for Yellow, Green and Black Belt programmes, providing coaching to these individuals to DMAIC methodology.
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis at our clients facility in Northampton, Massachusetts or Quebec, Canada, with frequent travel between the two sites. Our client is open to flexible working, but you will be required to come to the office a minimum of 2 days per week. You should also be prepared for travel, especially to Quebec 1-2 times per month. You will report to the Global Head of Operational Excellence, who is based in The Netherlands.
Candidates are encouraged to apply who:
- Have 10+ years of supply chain experience
- Have 5+ years line management and change management
- Can demonstrate having project managed and provided training using Lean and Sigma Six tools
- Have experience in multiple industries
- Are familiar with Minitab 18 or similar statistical programmes
- Are bilingual - English and French
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real, tangible difference in a company which is expanding. Apply today, and if you are successful, Dan, our Recruitment Consultant, will be in contact to discuss your resume and the role in greater detail.
Key Words: Lean, Sigma, Six, Minitab, Change, Management, Operational, Excellence, Streamline, Processes, Logistics, Green Belt, Yellow Belt, Black Belt, Training, Coaching, Leadership, Customer, Care, Project, Management, Supply, Chain, East, Coast, America, USA, Massachusetts, Springfield, Worchester, Northampton, Chicopee, Holyoke, New Hampshire, Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island, Easthampton, VRS8101DM
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.