- Analytical Chemistry
About this job
A brilliant opportunity for a scientist experienced in HPLC and spectroscopy to join a global leader in pharma and biopharma laboratory services.
Our client provides regulated analytical testing services for a diverse range of industries, to help build a healthy and sustainable environment.
In this role you will work in an expanding testing laboratory providing excellent analysis for a range of pharmaceutical intermediates and products currently in development. You will also work to identify, resolve and prevent anomalous results whilst communicating with management and QA.
Core responsibilities will entail:
- Performing UV/FTIR spectroscopy for sample identification/confirmation
- Performing HPLC and stability testing
- Ensure instruments and equipment are precisely and regularly calibrated
- Strict adherence to GMP regulatory requirements
- Provide technical support to other departments and team members
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Eager to learn and strong problem solver
If you would like to utilise your current analytical skills and develop them further within the pharmaceutical sector whilst helping companies enhance their sustainability, we would like to hear from you.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits and remuneration package at a large company with great company culture.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Product testing, Intermediates, Release testing, Stability testing, Spectroscopy, Chromatography, Ultraviolet, UV, Fourier-transform infrared, FTIR, HPLC, High-performance liquid chromatography, Edinburgh, Livingston, Falkirk, VRS7968TA
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.