About this job
Our client is a global provider of scientific solutions, helping laboratories around the world enable advancements in many areas such as pharmaceutical, food, environmental and healthcare.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Service Engineer for their client’s site in the Southeast. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Servicing and maintaining Chromatography and Mass Spec instruments from a range of vendors
- Provide training to other scientific staff and train customers on utilization of equipment
- Diagnose faults on complex scientific equipment ensuring prompt, flexible and customer focused support
- NVQ 3 in engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience servicing Chromatography and/or Mass Spectrometry instruments from a range of instrument vendors (Waters, Sciex, Agilent, ThermoFisher, Shimadzu)
- Experience servicing general lab instruments (centrifuges, incubators, pipettes) would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
To be considered for this role, you will have:
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Service engineer looking to secure a site-based role and continue working in a challenging and fulfilling role. The company offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package (with little/no travel!)
Keywords: Chromatography, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS, single quad, triple quad, Waters, Agilent, service engineer, FSE, instrument technician, repair, maintenance, Hertford, Welwyn Garden City, Ware, Stevenage, Hatfield, VRS7960PC
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.