About this job
Unique opportunity for an accomplished Analytical Chemist to join an innovative analytical testing laboratory focusing on Research and Development projects!
Working amongst a dynamic team of R&D scientists, your role will be 2-fold; you will support colleagues with non-routine analytical studies alongside your own research into novel analytical method development. You will also design and undertake research to be delivered as presentations, whitepapers and marketing materials to bolster the companies’ position as a global thought leader in the analysis of E&L and e-cigarettes.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Sample preparation development (SPE, SPME, DLLME)
- Automation of sample preparation techniques for chromatography and mass spectrometry systems
- Development and validation of analytical methods, primarily using high resolution LC-MS and GC-MS instruments for extractables and leachables and e-cigarette testing, within a GMP accredited environment
- Development of software, supporting staff and liaising with customers
- Experience of using LC-MS and GC-MS to analyse small molecules and associated data analysis
- Experience of method development and experimental design
- Experience working to GMP and/ or GLP regulations
- Excellent communication skills
Applications are invited from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
Apply today to learn more about this unique opportunity!
Keywords: HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS, mass spectrometry, pharmaceutical, extractables and leachables, nicotine, e-cigarette, tobacco, high resolution, GLP, GMP, method development, experimental design, data checking, sample preparation, SPE, SPME, DLLME, Manchester, VRS7900BH
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.