- Scientific Sales & Marketing
About this job
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager with a strong background in the IVD sector or within medical devices to join a global leader in scientific instrumentation in this highly visible global role!
You will be key in establishing value propositions in key therapeutic areas through identifying unmet needs in the companies’ portfolio and subsequently leading the development of business cases for new or enhanced products. Working with a range of internal and external subject matter experts, you will create successful marketing strategies for in vitro diagnostic reagents and systems solutions.
Using your strong business acumen and IVD market knowledge, you will gain an extensive understanding of your customers’ requirements to translate technical capabilities into benefits. You will drive innovation and successfully implement the inclusion of new products into the company portfolio through working closely with a number of cross functional teams across the organisation.
- Lead the VoC research to identify unmet needs and develop value propositions
- Acts as a subject matter expert for the responsible IVD product lines and therapeutic areas
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative market research to develop target product profiles
- Lead the development of business cases for new/enhanced products
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to execute the IVD product roadmap
- Bachelor’s Degree/MBA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within IVD marketing/sales
- Experience with analytical technologies
- Critical thinking and analysis of market conditions and opportunities
- Experience with developing 'Go-to-Market' product strategies
- Exceptional organization and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
Apply now to learn more about this challenging and diverse role!
Key Words: In Vitro Diagnostics, IVD, medical devices, systems solutions, Product Manager, Senior Product Manager,business development, marketing, sales, Home base, home office, remote, Manchester, Wexford, Milford, US, Ireland, VRS7895GG
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.