- North West
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Exciting opportunity for you to join a world class Pharmaceutical company based in Merseyside.
Working as the Pharmaceutical Packaging Coordinator, your role will focus on co-ordinating, scheduling, and processing packaging orders, ensuring the timely delivery of clinical supplies to client and customer sites. Overseeing the production process, you will resolve and equipment problems, review equipment logbooks and documentation relevant to the production process, all related to GMP quality standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with electronic system operations (SAP, temperature monitoring systems, etc)
- A good understanding of GMP quality standards related to packaging, labelling, printing and logistics
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Ability to maintain accurate recordings of packaging orders and keen attention to detail
- A degree in a relevant Scientific discipline would be ideal
This position offers a competitive salary, with opportunities for flexible working!
Apply now to VRS to learn more about this opportunity!
Key Words: Packaging Coordinator, Pharmaceutical, CRO, Packaging technician, Clinical Supplies, GMP, Good manufacturing practice, Liverpool, Merseyside, Wirral, Northwest, VRS7875PC
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.