- Life Science
About this job
Join an expanding integrated drug discovery organisation working on industry leading, client-led high-throughput screening projects.
In this role you will form an integral part of the HTS screening team by supporting and developing projects involving the development of novel drugs for a range of drug targets and therapeutic areas.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement automated compound screening methods including biochemical and cellular based assays
- Progress novel assays including specialist biophysical and cell imaging from initial ideas and interpret complex data sets
- Present complex scientific ideas and data to major stakeholders
Experience and skills required:
- PhD in pharmacology or equivalent drug discovery experience
- Experienced in the use of automated compound screening
- Knowledge and experience of range of scientific disciplines including cell biology, enzymology etc.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with annual review, a bonus scheme, private medical insurance and more.
If this sounds like the next challenge for you, then apply to be considered today!
Key Words: HTS, High-throughput, Biochemical Assays, Pharmacology, cell imaging, 96-well plate, 384-well plate Biophysical Assays CBA, Cell Based Assays, Drug discovery, Hit-to-Lead, Hit to lead, in Vitro, Cell Culture, HTL, CRO, Candidate Screening, Compound Screening, Automated, Automation, Screening, Pre-clinical, Early-phase VRS7873TA
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.