- South East
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Are you an experienced Administrator? Have you previously worked for a scientific organisation?
This could be the role for you!
Our client is an industry leading scientific organisation based in Slough, West London. They are currently searching for an experienced administrator to join their team. You will be providing administration support to a team of up to 20 members, to ensure the smooth operation of day-to-day team activities.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing admin support to field-based teams
- Managing all documentation and minute taking for meetings
- Management of various HCP contracts
- Use of the software Veeva to book appointments and jobs for team members
- Have experience operating at PA level
- Can handle the requirements of several projects at once
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills
- Are competent at using Microsoft software packages
This role is offered on a full time basis, on an initial 12 month contract with the option of permanent employment thereafter. You will be based at our clients state-of-the-art facility in Slough.
Candidates are encouraged to apply who:
Candidates with a history in the pharmaceutical or health care sectors are at an advantage.
Key Words: Administrator, Administration, Admin, Meetings, ABPI, IPHA, Veeva, HCP, PA, Personal, Assistant, Project, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Health, Care, Docusign, Orbit, Contractshare, Slough, London, Maindenhead, Watford, Woking, Staines, Runnymede, Bracknell, High Wycombe, Heathrow, Reading, VRS7867DM.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.