- Engineering & Software
About this job
A unique opportunity for an ambitious R+D Engineer to join a scientific team in Scotland.
With over 100 years’ experience in the development and manufacturing of temperature-controlled laboratory equipment, our client works within the research, pharmaceutical, aeronautics, electronics and food industries.
Reporting to Head of R+D, you will design and prototype laboratory freezers, temperature forcing systems and other refrigeration products. You will work autonomously and have influence in the future of the company’s products.
Applications are invited from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- PhD/MSc/BSc in Mechanical Engineering/Physics (or similar) with relevant industrial experience
- Proven experience in the research and development of refrigeration systems
- Electrical and control systems knowledge
- New product development experience
- Broader knowledge and experience in thermodynamics, including thermal conduction and insulation properties and materials.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious R+D Engineer to move into a innovate and growing company with the ability to work autonomously.
A competitive salary, relocation and benefits are available for the right candidate.
Key words: Refrigeration, fridge, freezer, thermodynamics, physics, mechanical engineering, R+D, research and development, management, centrifuges, bioreactors, scientific instruments, fluid mechanics, fluid dynamics, heat transfer, Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, VRS7866EM.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.