- North West
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA manager to lead, manage and deliver UKAS ISO15189 for an international testing laboratory.
As key point of contact for all internal & external quality related activities your responsibilities will include: -
- Design, implement and manage QMS & QA manuals ensuring full compliance with most up-to-date regulations
- Lead, plan & schedule all routine internal/ external audits
- Conduct root cause analysis, monitor nonconformities and strive for continuous improvement in all lab processes/ workflows relating to Quality Assurance
- Work closely with the Lab Manger to build strong relationships and deliver training to new/ existing employees ensuring they understand the importance/ purpose of QMS and processes
Applications are invited from candidates who have proven experience obtaining UKAS accreditation ISO15189. Further experience securing additional accreditation is highly advantageous e.g., ISO13485. The successful candidate will have experience holding a high level of responsibility in a result focussed environment and must be able to effectively communicate to key internal/ external stakeholders of all levels.
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this career defining opportunity!
Key Words: Quality, QA, Quality Assurance, UKAS, Manager, ISO, ISO15189, ISO13485, ISO17025, ISO9001, Audit, Policy, Non-Conformance, Continuous Improvement, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Testing Laboratory, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Immunology, PCR, Serology, ELISA, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Chester, Stoke, Birmingham, Macclesfield, Cheshire VRS7858CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.