- North West
- £20,000 - £21,000
- Life Science
About this job
An exciting early-career role for an ambitious Life Science graduate to join a small and fast-growing organisation developing molecular bioimaging probes for a range of Life Science applications.
- Under the supervision of Senior Scientists, conduct a range of lab work to assist in the development of molecular bioimaging probes, including flow cytometry, ELISA, cell-based work, fluorescent microscopy
- Troubleshoot experiments and contribute to fruitful discussions to further develop technologies
- Present your data to the wider team and prepare reports documenting your work
- Life Science degree with minimum 6-12 months’ laboratory experience within microbiology, cell biology, fluorophore labelling, fluorescent microscopy and/or general biochemistry techniques
- A strong understanding of fluorescent-tag conjugation and fluorescence microscopy
- Strong team-working abilities and excellent communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Apply to VRS today!
Key words: microbiology, fluorophore, labelling, tag, probe, fluorescent microscopy, cell biology, immunocytochemistry, ICC, immunohistochemistry, IHC, ELISA, conjugation, biochemistry, bioimaging, lab technician, research assistant, graduate, research, development, novel technology, Manchester, Macclesfield, Knutsford, North West, VRS7857CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.