- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Great opportunity for a motivated Bioinformatician with proteomics mass spec data analysis experience to join a leader in the clinical diagnostics field in the South of Paris!
Our client recently created an innovative clinical research division where they focus on Bottom-Up Proteomics research to allow highly sensitive detection of cancer proteins for therapeutic innovation and/or treatment follow-up. As a Bioinformatician, you will be working in a dynamic environment, tackling ambitious challenges and participate in projects with high impact in patient health.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assembly, automation and optimisation of bioinformatics pipeline for antibody sequencing
- Develop new functionalities for existing pipelines
- Analysis & interpretation of large-scale mass spectrometry-based data, delivering technical reports
- Develop GUI applications for standard users of the platform allowing results visualisation
- Ensure reproducibility and robustness of the results
- A MSc and/or PhD in Bioinformatics, Computer Science or closely related field
- 3 years relevant bioinformatics/data analysis experience related to mass spec proteomics data, ideally within a biopharma setting
- Experienced portfolio in bioinformatics, developing scientific software/applications, GUI for scientific apps and their programming
- Large scale proteomics data analysis & interpretation skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills: English is mandatory, French would be advantageous.
To be considered for this great position, you will possess:
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation trying to solve real-life problems and provide innovative solutions. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a forward-thinking environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you’re looking for your next challenge in Mass Spec Bioinformatics, this could be the job for you!
Contact Franck Peron at VRS now for more details.
Keywords: Bioinformatics, bioinformatician, biostatistics, proteome discoverer, maxquant, software, Proteomics, mass spectrometry, LC-MS, mass spec, proteogenomic, proteins, LCMS, LC-MS, LC/MS, research, clinical diagnostics, GUI, pipeline development, antibody sequencing, Paris, France, VRS7828FP
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.