About this job
Exciting opportunity for an accomplished Scientist/Senior Scientist with proteomics mass spec experience to join a leader in the clinical diagnostics field in the South of Paris!
Our client recently created an innovative clinical research division where they focus on Bottom-Up Proteomics research to allow highly sensitive detection of cancer proteins for therapeutic innovation and/or treatment follow-up. As a mass spectrometry expert, you will be improving the technology and managing collaborations with renowned academic labs, hospitals and pharma companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform technology development activities, validation and application to clicnical diagnostics
- Conduct mass spectrometry proteomics studies, including method development & troubleshooting activities,
- Collaborate with both academic and industrial partners on research projects,
- Analyse data and interpret results, contribute to data mining activities,
- Manage collaborations and services for pharma companies, participate in client meetings, offering technical support when required
- A PhD in Biochemistry (or Life Sciences related field) + 2 years relevant experience, ideally within a biopharma setting
- Experience with proteomics LC-MS/MS analysis including method development & troubleshooting
- Strong data analysis skills & experience with proteomics analysis software systems (Proteome, Discoverer, Mascot, MaxQuant, etc)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills: English is mandatory, French would be advantageous.
To be considered for this great position, you will possess:
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation trying to solve real-life problems and provide innovative solutions. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a forward-thinking environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you’re looking for your next challenge within the Proteomics Mass Spec industry, this could be the job for you!
Contact Franck Peron at VRS now for more details.
Keywords: Proteomics, mass spectrometry, LC-MS, mass spec, proteogenomic, proteins, LCMS, LC-MS, LC/MS, research, R&D, scientist, senior scientist, researcher, Paris, France, VRS7827FP
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.