- North West
- £26,000 - £30,000
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Are you an experienced Laboratory Technician? Would you like to work for a multi-national industry leading organisation?
This could be the role for you!
Our client, is a large Contract Research Organisation based in Manchester. Due to Maternity leave, they are searching for a senior sample management technician to join their team for the period of 1 year, with the possibility of extension.
You will be working as part of the Pharmaceutical team, ensuring samples are stored appropriately and inline with GMP/GLP and GCP practises. You will also be proactive in ensuring samples are delivered to the appropriate teams in good time, and in usable condition.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the sample management team, providing guidance and assistance to junior members.
- Able to successfully correct abnormal occurrences
- Handling of hazardous materials, requiring specialist COSHH assessments
- Conduct day-to-day activities inline with Health and Safety guidelines and with minimal supervision
This contract is offered on an initial 12 month basis, although there is the potential of being kept on permanently. You will be based at our clients state-of-the-art facility in Manchester, because of the nature of the work, home working is not possible, however our client does offer flexible working hours. Our client will provide you with full training on their procedures.
Candidates are encouraged to apply who:
- Hold a relevant degree in Science
- Are strong with IT and numeracy
- Have a good working knowledge of Pharmaceutical/Biopharma industry
- Understand the requirements for GMP/GLP and GCP
Apply today!! If you are successful, Dan, one of our specialist recruiters, will be in contact to discuss everything in more detail with you.
Key Words: Sample, Management, Lab, Tech, Laboratory, Technician, Storage, GMp, GCP, GLP, Pharmaceutical, Hazardous, BSc, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, calibration, North West, Manchester, Greater, Middleton, Blackley, Openshaw, Droylsden, Salford, Whitefield, Simister, Langley, Chadderton, Nimble Nook, Stretford, Longsight, VRS7820DM
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.