About this job
Are you an experienced Immunoassay Study Director? Do you want to work for a growing organisation on the cutting edge of Cancer research?
This could be the role for you!
Our client is an established biopharmaceutical company, who have developed market leading pre-clinical technology for the treatment of various cancers. To date, our client has supported the treatment of over 200,000 patients, providing bespoke treatments to increase effectiveness in treating malignant tumours.
They are looking for an experienced Study Director to join their team!
As a Study Director, you will take responsibility for all the daily management of client-related projects, ensuring they are completed effectively and efficiently. You will be asked your opinion on areas for further development, as well as planning, executing and delivering new experimental protocols, working alongside Senior Scientists and Team Leaders.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage and co-ordinate client projects
- Act as the primary contact for clients, providing both technical and academic assistance
- To prepare client reports from raw data
- To collaborate with the Business Development team to further develop the products on offer to clients
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis, and is based at our client’s laboratory in Cheshire. This is not a laboratory role, and the successful candidate should expect to spend a minimum of 80% of their time in an office.
Candidates are encouraged to apply who:
- Hold a PhD in cell/molecular biology or a BSc/MSc with additional experience
- Have a track record of 5-10 years’ experience in a cell culture laboratory
- Can demonstrate handling/delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Can demonstrate a strong knowledge in primary mammalian/stem cell culturing.
- Are confident with immunofluorescent assays and image capture.
A PhD in a relevant field is preferred but not essential. Candidates with an Academic background are also welcome.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Keywords: North, West, Liverpool, Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Chester, Deeside, Warrington, Cancer, immunoassay, Laboratory, Biomarkers, Cell, biopharmaceutical, Immunofluorescent, Assays, Culture, Primary, VRS7563DM, DNA, RNA, Protein, Team, Leader, Management, Supervisor, Method, Development, Troubleshooting, Communication, Drug, Development, Study, Director, Client, PhD