About this job
Are you an experienced Immunoassay team lead? Do you want to work for a growing organisation on the cutting edge of Cancer research?
This could be the role for you!
Our client is an established biopharmaceutical company, who have developed market leading pre-clinical technology for the treatment of various cancers. To date, our client has supported the treatment of over 200,000 patients, providing bespoke treatments to increase effectiveness in treating malignant tumours.
They are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join their team.
As a Team Leader, you will take responsibility for the daily management of small teams of Scientists, ensuring they are completing client projects effectively and efficiently. Working alongside Study Directors, you will use your knowledge and lab skills to assist with and troubleshoot any issues that might arise.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide effective guidance and motivation to your teams
- Identify and rectify any issues that might occur
- To contribute to discussions prior to client reports, mostly around data interpretation
- To keep your knowledge of the subject area up to date by reading the latest publications
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis, and is based at our client’s laboratory in Cheshire.
Candidates are encouraged to apply who:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in line management
- Have a track record of 5-10 years’ experience in a laboratory environment
- Are forward thinking, proactive problem solvers
- Can demonstrate a strong knowledge in primary mammalian/stem cell culturing.
- Are confident with immunofluorescent assays and image capture.
A PhD in a relevant field is preferred but not essential. Candidates with an Academic background are also welcome.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Keywords: North, West, Liverpool, Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Chester, Deeside, Warrington, Cancer, immunoassay, Laboratory, Biomarkers, Cell, biopharmaceutical, Immunofluorescent, Assays, Culture, Primary, VRS7562DM, DNA, RNA, Protein, Team, Leader, Management, Supervisor, Method, Development, Troubleshooting, Communication, Drug, Development,