- Mainland Europe
- Life Science
About this job
Excellent opportunity to join an established team of ADME Scientists providing technical leadership and support for a wide range of modalities across multiple therapeutic areas!
- Design, deliver and execute ADME strategy for a wide range of studies, analysing and interpreting data and presenting findings back to project teams
- Utilise your expertise and understanding of physical properties, DMPK and Enzymology to contribute to the design of new compounds in a matrix environment
- Provide scientific leadership and present work through patents, publications, and presentations internally within the business and externally at conferences
- PhD in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Chemistry, Drug metabolism or related disciplines
- Significant experience in the pharma, CRO or research institute sectors with hands on ADME activities with drug discovery and development. This will include mechanistic investigations to support the understanding of the clearance and disposition of new drugs
- Experience devising and executing strategy for ADME/ DMPK projects
- Thorough experience investigating drug transporters is advantageous
- Strong publication record
- Experience in a leadership position would be desirable
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this highly rewarding opportunity!
Key Words: Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics, DMPK, absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion, ADME, Pharmacology, Drug Discovery, Drug Development, Small Molecule, Biologics, Antibodies, New Therapeutic Modalities, Pharmaceuticals, Contract Research Laboratories, CRO, Leadership, Project Management, VRS7734CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.