- East Anglia
- £58,000 - £65,000
- Life Science
About this job
Exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s largest bioanalytical centres, working as the Immunoassay scientific lead where you will be responsible for driving the scientific strategy of the group.
As a technical expert in scientific technologyand experimental practice, you will adopt and adapt new technology and tackle challenging method development activities for the support of pre-clinical and clinical trials in a wide variety of therapeutic areas. In addition, you will act as a mentor for internal colleagues and contribute to business development activities with new and existing sponsors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the SME for preclinical and clinical biopharmaceutical PK/PD/ADAassays
- Lead complex method development or troubleshooting activities on the bench
- Provide technical supervision in solving method-specific issues
- Drive scientific and technology innovations for PK/PD/ADA immunoassay services
- Work closely with external stakeholders on biomarker data context and suitability of analytical methods
- Lead scientists through method development processes and support junior scientists
- Degree in biological sciences or equivalent
- Experience working in pharmaceutical or CRO environment with a good understanding of the drug development process
- Expertise in developing methods to validate PK/PD/ADA endpoints using MSD/ELISA/Gyrolab/Quanterix platforms
- GLP and GCLP experience
- Strong knowledge of data interpretation and statistical methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply to VRS today!
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Keywords: immunoassay, bioanalysis, drug development, biopharmaceutical, PD, PK, ADA, GLP, GCLP, GxP, assay development, business development, CRO, pharmaceutical, SME, ELISA, flow cytometry, biomarker, Principal scientist, project lead, lead scientist, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, VRS7715GG