About this job
An opportunity has arisen to join an expanding and highly regarded analytical laboratory in South Manchester.
In this position you will use GC-MS to analyse a range of matrices for small molecule contaminants. You will be involved in method development and validation and be responsible for undertaking instrument troubleshooting and maintenance. This role will be working with state-of-the-art MS equipment in a brand-new laboratory.
Candidates with the following are invited to apply:
- PhD, MSc or BSc in chemistry (or related)
- Minimum of 12 months industry experience working with GC-MS
- Experience in Agilent GC and single Q mass spectrometry is highly desirable.
- Openlab and Unify software experience is also desirable
- A good understanding of GC-MS instrumentation maintenance
Apply to VRS now to be considered for this exciting new role!
Key words: GC-MS, GC, gas chromatography, mass spectrometry, Agilent, Chemstation, analytical chemistry, analyst, environmental, pharmaceutical, tobacco, Manchester, Cheshire, VRS7982EM.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.