About this job
An exciting opportunity for enthusiastic scientists to join a world class pharmaceutical company based in Macclesfield!
Working as an Analytical Chemist, you will provide analytical support to the drug substance development area from early phase trials through to clinical filings. Working alongside team members you will be responsible for method development, validation and optimisation, stability testing, project analysis, equipment maintenance and more.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Chemistry or analytical chemistry
- Experience with modern analytical techniques within a regulated environment (GC, HPLC, NMR, LC-MS, etc)
- Method validation and development experience is desirable
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Previous experience within a pharmaceutical industry is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to either start or progress your career in a world class laboratory working with state of the art instruments!
Apply now to VRS to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Analytical Chemist, Analytical scientist, chemistry, scientist, drug development, drug discovery, API, HPLC, LC-MS, Liquid chromatography, Mass spec, GC, GC-MS, gas chromatography, NMR, pharmaceutical, VRS7394PC
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.