- East Anglia
- £31,500 - £46,500 DOE
- Life Science
About this job
Are you a scientist who is looking to take the next career step? Have you got previous experience working with Immunoassays?
This could be the role for you!
Our client is a large, well respected organisation based in the Cambridge area. They are looking for a senior scientist to join them on a permanent basis in their GLP/GCP accredited laboratory.
This role will involve the development and validation of qualitative and quantitative assays and sample analysis to determine the concentration of drugs, peptides and proteins in biological samples.
Candidates are encouraged to apply who:
- Have a proven track record in carrying out method development, validation and analysis in a GLP/GCP Laboratory
- Have experience in either PK, Biomarker or immunogenicity studies
- Are willing to train junior staff
- Are willing to take the lead in project direction, scheduling and financial planning.
- Have a strong understanding of the drug development process
You MUST hold a BSc in a Biological science, or have relevant industry experience. For the right candidate, full training will be provided, so you must be flexible in your approach, and be willing to learn.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Keywords: Biomarkers, Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cambridge, Senior, Scientist, VRS7349DM, Cambridgeshire, Drug, Development, PK, Immunogenicity, GLP, GCP.