- South East
- Life Science
About this job
Dynamic new opportunity for molecular biologist experienced in cell engineering to challenge themselves and further their career!
We are looking for a talented molecular biologist to join the Antibody Biology group, to help strengthen and develop our capabilities in cell engineering and molecular biology to enhance protein production. You will be joining a world leader in pharmaceutical sciences, working in state-of-the-art laboratories, as part of a fast paced, challenging field!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience in DNA vector design, cloning, antibody engineering, cell engineering, proteomics and transcriptomics.
- Experience working as part of interdisciplinary team and developing, implementing, and conducting novel cell engineering projects.
- Desire and drive to continually be up to date with relevant scientific literature and pro-actively search for new methodologies.
- Experience with automated platforms for transient cell expression beneficial but not a requirement.
Education and Experience:
- PhD in relevant field
- 3-5 years industrial expertise in cell transfection/transduction technology, cell-based assay development, flow cytometry, cell line development, molecular biology techniques.
If this sounds like you, apply now! Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Keywords – cell engineering, molecular biology, cell culture, cell lines, cell based assays, qPCR, RNAseq, CRISPR, ‘omics, antibody production, flow cytometry, plasmid design, South East England, West London, Heathrow, Slough, VRS7337HB