- North East
- £18,000- £20,000 + Shift allowance
- Analytical Chemistry
About this job
Exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded international testing laboratory!
Key responsibilities include:
- Submitting samples to the laboratory for analysis
- Assist in sample preparation and testing in accordance to accredited SOPs
- Working in accordance to relevant industry standards
- Investigation of inconsistent or abnormal results
The ideal candidate will have:
- Chemistry (or related scientific) qualification (e.g. A-Level, BTEC, degree, etc.)
- Previous laboratory experience is preferred
- Ability to work well independently, as well as within a team
- Highly organised and flexible
Apply today for further information!
Keyword: lab technician, shift chemist, laboratory support, sample support, chemicals, distillation, laboratory, analyst, technician petroleum, testing, ISO, 9001, 17025, 14001, Hull, Kingston, Grimsby, VRS7335RS
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.