About this job
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding start-up developing the next generation of biopharmaceutical drug delivery technologies.
Joining a dynamic team of laboratory Scientists, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the design and development of novel treatments to improve care standards in retinal diseases. You will call upon your experience in assay development to critically analyse, solve, and troubleshoot technical issues to meet business objectives. You will assist in experimental design and maintain accurate and detailed laboratory records ensuring high standards are maintained.
Experience/ Technical Knowledge:
- MSc or equivalent experience in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Materials Science or related.
- A minimum of 6 months practical laboratory in an academic or industrial setting
- Hands on experience in bioanalytical/ analytical instruments, biologics assay development, electrophoresis, chromatography, immunoassays etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Kick-start your career in industry today – apply to VRS!
Key Words: Scientist, Graduate, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Materials Science, Biologics, Bioanalytical, Analytical, Assay Development, Electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, IEF, Chromatography, SEC, RP-HPLC, AEX, HILIC, Immunoassays ELISA, Potency, HCP, Manchester, Cheshire, Liverpool, VRS7325CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.