About this job
Are you experienced in technical management? Do you manage scientists? This could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for an experienced technical manager to join the proficiency testing team at a world leading CRO. Renowned for our cohesive teams and friendly staff, we are looking for a capable and confident manager to provide technical advice and support for the Clinical and Forensic PT schemes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Pt scheme development, planning, organisation, and review
- Liaison with and advise participants on technical issues
- Management and coordination of relevant advisory groups and consultants
- Contributing to production of lab procedures
- Technical input and feedback to relevant lab projects
- Maintain knowledge of legislation, standards, and methods relevant to industry
- Assist in presentations, exhibits, and seminars
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience with quality systems and accreditation
- Previous experience working within scientific field
- Established organisational skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, apply now! Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.Key words – technical manager, managerial, proficiency testing, pt, forensic manger, clinical manager, quality systems, accreditation, sample prep, sample design, Manchester, North Manchester, CRO, Northwest, VRS7322HB