About this job
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding CRO working in drug discovery!
Now recruiting for a highly motivated Bio-scientist experienced with drug development. The ideal candidate will be an experienced experimental worker, with scientifically excellent problem-solving skills. Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Liaising with customers to understand principles and priorities of a diverse array of biological targets and drug development projects.
- Providing expert opinion, preparation, and reporting of assay development plans.
- Developing biochemical and biophysical assays.
- Culturing human cell lines and developing cellular assays.
- Screening and profiling compound libraries.
- Carrying out data analysis and relevant quality assurance protocols.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant degree and minimum 1yr experience working on drug discovery projects in an industry lab.
- Competency with a range of biochemical assay techniques.
- Experience of in vitro biochemical assay development for a diversity of drug target types, with a familiarity with most common assay technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of enzyme kinetics and molecular pharmacology.
If this sounds like you apply now!
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Key words – scientist, bioscientist, senior scientist, bioassay, assay, development, validation, Biochemical process, biophysical process, in vitro, cell culture, cell lines, Scotland, Glasgow, Biocity, VRS7319HB