- North West
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Working for this innovative scientific instrument manufacturer you will be responsible for both goods-in and goods-out of this friendly and bustling business.
The main responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Receipt of deliveries – unpacking and checking goods versus PO/invoices, rejecting unsatisfactory items
- Preparing goods for shipment to clients
- Maintaining records of goods received and merchandise shipped
- Appropriate storage and distribution of materials in support of manufacturing teams
- Prepare kit packages for assembly production and clients
The role will involve some manual work, so candidates will need to be capable of lifting heavy items and/or operating a forklift.
Candidates are encouraged to apply who:
- Have previous related experience in shipping/receiving/stores (ideally 3+ years)
- Confident working on your own initiative and completing tasks in creative & effective ways
- Are able to use a computer
- Have good attention to detail
Keywords: Warehouse, operative, stock, control, goods-in, Crewe, Northwich, Stoke on Trent
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.