About this job
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer? Have you got experience with Automatic Liquid Handling devices?
This could be the role for you!
Our client is a leading global provider of Scientific Support Services. They are looking for a Engineer (Level 3) to join their team located permanently at their clients site in Cambridge. This role aims to provide high quality, specialist engineering support to the Lab Automation team.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide prompt support to colleagues whilst maintaining standards
- Diagnose, repair and report faults with complex equipment
- Plan and carry out routine maintenance and commissioning work
- Manage the availability of spares
- Monitor the performance of key scientific equipment
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
Candidates are encouraged to apply who:
- Have 5+ years experience in engineering support/service
- Have experience installing and maintaining large systems
- Have a HND or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Are experienced in field services in the scientific sector
This is a fantastic opportunity for a field service engineer to join and work with one of the largest, most well-known scientific companies in the world, at one of their state-of-the-art sites.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Dan at VRS Recruitment.
Keywords: Automation, Engineer, Thermo, Hamilton, Molecular, Devices, Matrix, Tecan, Beckman, Agilent, Cambridge, field, Service, Electronic, Electrical, Scientific, Maintenance, Diagnostic, diagnose, Repair, Install, installation, liquid, handling, automatic
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.