- East Anglia
- £36,500 - £40,000
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
If you have experience working in Supplier Audit and Vendor Management and are looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced CRO, applying your knowledge and experience, with realistic career progression opportunities.
In this position you will guide Vendor Selection, Procurement and Management, and be accountable for the delivery of a risk-based supplier audit programme. You will plan, coordinate, and manage supplier programme activities and maintain the Quality Management System. It will be important to build customer relationships with Vendors and Suppliers to benefit the business, influencing and leading internal and external change.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in GxP regulated environment
- Certified Lead Auditor (ISO9001) or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of relevant regulations, their applications, and an understanding of a regulated/accredited environment (GMP, GLP. GCP, Eudrolex, FDA etc.)
- Experience in quality management of a range of suppliers, from materials to computerised systems, is desirable
- Experience in quality management systems such as Deviations, Change Control, Risk Assessments and CAPA’s is desirable
- Experience in process mapping activities is desirable
This role will involve travel to and from sites in East Anglia and the South East, and Vendor/Supplier sites, and is a part-time, permanent position.
Apply today to be considered!
Key words: quality, supplier audit, vendor management, quality management systems, GxP, GMP, GCP, ISO9001, Eudrolex, FDA, ISO, regulations, deviations, risk assessment, CAPA, audits, Lead Auditor, procurement, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, South East, Kent, Canterbury, London, Cambridge, VRS7244BH
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.