- East Anglia
- £21,000 - £40,000
- Analytical Chemistry
About this job
Industry leading company looking for experienced scientist to join bioanalysis team running mature protein LC-MS and GLP/GCP projects.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with a globally leading company? Do you want to work in a state of the art laboratory as part of a fast growing team? Apply now to enjoy the best of both worlds, in a large and well-established company who offer exciting opportunities for team expansion.
As an integral part of the Bioanalysis team, you will be conducting mature protein LC-MS/MS to support various GLP/GCP projects. Responsibilities include:
- Validating and developing bioanalytical methodology and application
- Working within a team to deliver high profile projects in time and within budget
- Communicating with different teams internally, and with external sponsors
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant degree (Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy, etc.) with 2 years’ experience in bioanalysis lab
- Experience with LC-MS / proteins / peptides, a well as method development and validation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility and desire to work in fast paced team environment
Apply now via VRS recruitment to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
Keywords; Bioanalysis, LC-MS, mass spec, mass spectrometry, immunoaffinity, GLP, GCP, protein, peptide, LC, liquid chromatography, biology, chemistry, analysis, analytical, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk