- Mainland Europe
- 60K-70K€ + Car + Bonus
- Engineering & Software
About this job
New position available for an accomplished Engineer with strong Q-Exactive experience! This role would suit an enthusiastic and experienced Engineer looking for a new challenge in either Belgium, the Netherlands, North of France or Germany!
In this challenging role, you will use your expertise and skills gained on high-end Thermo mass spectrometry systems to provide on-site technical support to customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Repair, maintenance and qualification of MS instruments and connected LC systems,
- Customer training,
- Relocation services,
- Supervision of the Thermo MS instrumentation range – setting up priorities, liaising with other engineers, providing training and support where & when needed,
- Assist Marketing & Sales teams
Do you have the following:
- A degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related subject,
- Strong experience working on Thermo Fisher Scientific instruments (Q-Exactive, Orbitrap Fusion, Orbitrap Fusion Lumos + LC systems)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills – Fluency in English is mandatory.
Then this could be the job for you!
You will be travelling to customers sites 3 days per week in average – clients are mainly located in Belgium, The Netherlands and rural Germany. They include private & public laboratories, usually involved in R&D activities.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join a small & growing company at a time of expansion. Excellent career progression opportunities await!
Contact VRS now for further details!
Keywords: Service specialist, field service, FSE, TFS, Thermo, thermo fisher scientific, orbitrap, tribrid, lumos, fusion, fusion lumos, LCMS, mass spec, mass spectrometry, service engineer, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, France, German, Dutch, French, VRS7202FP
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.