- East Anglia
- £30,000 - £45,000
- Analytical Chemistry
About this job
We are looking for candidates with extensive experience in LC-MS analysis of large molecules to apply for this permanent, full-time role in Cambridgeshire.
Utilising your technical expertise in large molecule analysis, you will:
- Carry out trace level quantification of a variety of biomolecules (proteins, vaccines, hormones, antibodies) in a range of sample matrices
- Perform method development, stability trials and batch analysis to GMP regulations
- Provide guidance and technical support to less experienced members of the team
Candidates who possess:
- A minimum of a degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in a scientific discipline
- A strong background in LC-MS of Small or Large Molecules in pharmaceutical sector
- Extensive experience in method development & troubleshooting of analytical methods
- Experience of working in a GxP regulatory laboratory.
Apply on the VRS webpage, LinkedIn, or contact Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org directly today!
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Key words: Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Permanent, Full time, Large Molecules, Small Molecules, Analysis, quantification, testing, laboratory, quality assurance, industry, Cambridgeshire, Royston, VRS7118CR
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.