- East Anglia
- Analytical Chemistry
About this job
Eager to move into Project Management? Excellent opportunity for an experienced Scientist to take that first step!
Joining a diverse and highly successful contract research laboratory, you will be the main point of contact for clients throughout the entire project timeline. Following full training, you will utilise your knowledge of GxP regulations to support and deliver high quality projects on time, reporting results to clients and handling any issues as they arise.
- Define the technical scope of projects and work in close consultation with all parties on pricing and quotations
- Provide support to the senior project manager and the project management team with organisation and administration
- Stakeholder management, progress updates and resolving queries
- Organising and attending project meetings; producing minutes, actions, risks and issue logs
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a laboratory-based role, ideally Pharmaceutical
- Good knowledge of GxP regulations
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
This role offers an excellent progression scheme, with the opportunity to be promoted to Project Manager in the future.
If you are eager to take your first step towards your career in Project Management, then apply today!
Key words: project management, project manager, laboratory, analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical, CRO, contract research organisation, analytical testing, pharmacopeia, Cambridgeshire, VRS6965AW
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.