- South East
- Scientific Sales & Marketing
About this job
Biopharmaceutical research and development has grown significantly in recent years and so have the related chromatography and mass spectrometry applications and technology.
In this exciting role within a global OEM you will play a key role in increasing reach within the Biopharma sector. To do this, you will apply your knowledgeable and experience with chromatography and/or mass spec, gained within a Biopharma setting, to identify and develop business opportunities.
- Assist in growing the Biopharma industry contacts/network
- Focus on chromatography and mass spec applications
- Work closely with other teams; Account Managers, Marketing, Application Specialists
- Develop a presence among key opinion leaders within industry
- Identify potential application ideas from understanding industry trends
- Degree or higher in a Chemistry/Life Science related field
- Experienced with Biopharma chromatography and/or mass spec applications
- People orientated – enjoy networking, motivating & communicating with others
- Ability to plan - strategic approach
- Commercial experience highly advantageous
This will be a homebased role covering Northern Europe – UK, & Nordics. With approx. 40% travel, car, phone, laptop & expenses included.
Apply now to be consider for this unique opportunity!
Key words: BDM, Sales, Business Development, mass spec, LC-MS, LC/MS, LCMS/MS, proteomics, lipidomic, metabolomics, ADME, bioanalysis, biomedical sciences, life sciences, DMPK, biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, drug development, MALDI, Sales, Application scientists, principal scientist, lead scientist, team leader, Manchester, Oxford, Cambridge, London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester, Glasgow, Dundee, Edinburgh, Hertfordshire, VRS6989DJ
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.