- Engineering & Software
About this job
Rewarding opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager to join a rapidly expanding start-up in Medical Diagnostics and Energy Storage!
Joining a diverse and friendly team, you will lead the Engineering function in support of the development of materials for the medical diagnostics and energy storage sectors. Utilising your solid background in the field, you will lead and direct a team of Engineers in the development of new products and processes.
- Lead and manage a team of Engineers, ensuring OKR and KPI’s are met and budgets are monitored
- Direct the development of new products, processes and services including set up, characterisation and validation
- Contribute to the specification, design, procurement, and qualification of custom processing equipment
To be considered you must:
- Have a solid Engineering background, with demonstratable experience in novel technology and product innovation, ideally from the medical diagnostics sector
- Be an approachable team leader who enjoys mentoring a team
- Have experience in screen printing, reagent deposition, laser ablation and packaging
- Be a passionate team player and strong decision maker
The company offer an excellent working environment and highly competitive salary. Enhanced career development to Engineering Director is also a possibility.
If you want the chance to join a highly successful and fast-growing start-up, then apply to VRS today!
Key words: engineering, engineer, medical diagnostics, point of care, medical devices, energy storage, manufacturing, management, manager, team leader, Lean, six sigma, project management, Stirling, Dundee, Perth, Glasgow, Edinburgh, VRS6953AW
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.